Development of international cooperation of A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University is carried out in accordance with the Regulations on International Cooperation and supposes:
- Participation in International Educational Programmes;
- Developmentof scientific andacademic collaboration with educational and scientific institutions on the basis of contracts, memorandums, and agreements.
ERASMUSMUNDUS and TEMPUS projects contribute to internationalization of the educational process in the university
International activity of the university aims at internationalization of the educational process in the university; integration of the university into global educational area; improvement of quality of education and research.
International agreements and memorandums suppose:
- sharing experience in teaching methods;
- involvement of scholars into educational process;
- fostering academic mobility of students and academic staff;
- joined research;
- organization of meetings, symposiums, seminars and conferences in cooperation;
- fostering publications on the results of research and joint projects in journals;
- work in cooperation at developing and implementing the joint diploma programs (Bachelor –Master-Doctorate).