The project 530154-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-IT-TEMPUS-JPGR "Student Support and Development Services", " Услуги по поддержке и развитию студентов " is directed on the organization in target higher educational institutions from Georgia / Kazakhstan / Kyrgyzstan / Azerbaijan / Israel of the progressive and advanced services for students and graduates according to examples of successful European experience, capable to respond to globalization challenges. This task will be solved by means of increase of potential of human resources and development of infrastructure.
After the analysis of needs and problems 30 employees of universities’ partner-countries will visit the European Union for two-week information visit for the purpose of exchange of experience and a know-how on planning and administration of services on support – Planning of career, Service of Student's Life, the Academic management and Orientation, Mentoring and mobility. The acquired knowledge will be discussed and widespread in the countries in order to develop the Plan of action and to begin pilot start of services in each of target universities.
Also within the project the web site will be developed which will be used not only as consortium for development and an evaluation of project results, but also on the basis of the project the documents will be offered such as student's reviews, methodological developments, reports, educational materials, reference manuals and cases on local language and in English languages for a wide distribution of the purposes and project results and an involvement of students, concerned parties from all participating countries. Project evaluation and direct involvement of students will provide opportunity for the best focus on the Plan of action, cultural development of quality and will lay the foundation for the continuous international cooperation in up-dating and improvement of strategy and methodology, and also will provide a basis of future activities.
1. Middlesex University, Great Britain
2. Fund of University of L’Aquila, Italy
3. Baku State University, Azerbaijan
4. Khazar University, Azerbaijan
5. Qafqaz University, Azerbaijan
6. Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
7. Akaki Tsereteli State University, Georgia
8. Ilia State University, Georgia
9. Issyk-Kul State University, Kyrgyzstan
10. Talas State University, Kyrgyzstan
11. Kyrgyz State Technical University, Kyrgyzstan
12. Kazakh National Agrarian University, Kazakhstan
13. West Kazakhstan Agro Technical university named after Zhangir Khan, Kazakhstan
14. A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University, Kazakhstan
15. Alliance of students of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan
16. Sapir Academic College, Israel
17. Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
18. Union of Sapir College’s students, Israel
19. Public organization "Managers of New Generation", Kyrgyzstan
20. Azerbaijani students youth organization, Azerbaijan
21. Tallinn University, Estonia
22. University "Stefan cel Mare" of Suceava, Romania
Project duration: October, 2012 – October, 2014.