In more detail about the CIBELES project
Project CIBELES "Curriculum invoking Bologna-aligned of Education Leading to reform in Environmental Studies".
The project is directed on professionalization of the higher education of ecology within three spheres of specializations through realization of Bologna Process at all three levels: BD-MD-PhD. The project will promote development of cooperation between the EU and Central Asia in the sphere of ecological researches and training of future managers and experts for more effective environment protection in Central Asia.
Georg August University, Gottingen, Germany.
In Kazakhstan partners of this project are:
- A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University;
- Kazakh-British Technical University;
- S.Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University;
- E.A.Buketov Karaganda State University;
- Sh.Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University;
- Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic Kazakhstan.
Also the partnership includes 9 higher education institutions of Europe (Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland), 20 higher education institutions of Central Asia (Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan) and 2 higher education institutions of the CIS (Georgia).
The project CIBELES will allow to universities to increase by means of the professional organizations quality of educational programs in the field of ecology according to recommendations of the Lisbon convention. Besides, the project will allow to improve pedagogical skill of 120 lecturers of participating higher education institutions of the project and to qualify new educational programs on the basis of the analysis of needs of all interested parties of branch.
- will organize or reform programs of a bachelor degree: Industrial safety, Forest husbandry, Protection of soil and water resources;
- will organize the new program of a master degree " Management of the quality of environmental protection";
- will organize new PhD-schools;
- will improve possibilities of students’ employment.
A.Baitursynov Kostanay state university conducts by the working group on the development of the curriculum program of a master degree in the direction of "Management of the quality of Environmental Protection".
Project duration: October 15, 2010 – October 14, 2013.
Activities of the project can be tracked on the site: http://www.tempus-cibeles.eu