Scientific Schools and Directions
Science in A. Baitursynov KSU today is represented by scientific schools, highly qualified teaching staff, scientific journal, competitive Master Post-graduate and Doctorate programmes, international cooperation with foreign institutions of higher education. These are a worthy input into Kazakhstani Science and research.
The university is aimed at the integration of education and research, development of priority scientific directions and creative youth support. All necessary pre-conditions such as access to information sources, juridical support, material and technological support are available at the university. Science starts with those who create, save and transmit it to further generations. All teachers, post-graduate students, doctorate programmes’ participants and some students are involved in science and research programmes.
At present there are some scientific schools of applied sciences in the university:
● increasing of agricultural crops productivity genetic potential and mastering agricultural technologies for different agricultural and ecological regions of North Kazakhstan based on innovation principles of intensification, ecologization and resource supply for sustainable productivity of agricultural territories and regeneration of fertile soil;
● increasing of productivity genetic potential; animal, bird and fish feeding, keeping and reproductive technologies mastering;
● working out of techniques , including biotechnological ones, of diagnostics of means of agricultural animals, poultry and fish’ disease prevention and cure, food safety support;
● working out and implementation innovation technologies in the field of automation and technical maintenance in the sphere of agricultural and industrial complex;
● working out of energy saving technologies and alternative sources of energy. Development of construction materials for modern technology devices;
● professional education quality and competitiveness improving. Working out and implementation innovation technologies into educational process;
● scientific support of economic relations system within agricultural and food supply sphere, promoting productivity, competitiveness of agricultural production and people’s demand in inner and outer market, villagers’ social conditions improving;
● social and humanitarian sciences, historical and cultural, psychological research of Kazakhstani society’ development within the frames of globalization.
Scientific schools’ prepare researchers in fundamental and applied sciences. Dissertations are prepared under the supervision of the university’s Doctors of Science Nametov A. M., Koldybaev S. A., Aitmukhambetov A.A., Kharchenko S.V., Naimanov D.K., Muslimov B.M., Piotkovsky V.I., Gershun V.I., Aitmukhambetov A.A., Tegza A.A., Kushnir V.G., Kurmanov A.K., Kalnaus V.I., Zhientaev S.M., Mishulina O.V., etc.