On April 21, 2017, the annual International scientific and practical conference «Baitursynov reading - 2017» on the topic «Science and practice for accelerated technological modernization and global competitiveness of the country», dedicated to 145 years of Akhmet Baitursynov, was held on the basis of A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University.
The work of the conference was aimed to discussion of the modern issues of the third modernization of Kazakhstan, innovative and entrepreneurial sources of the new model of economic growth. According to data, about 400 people took part in the work of the conference. They were heads and workers of ministries and departments, scientific organizations and enterprises, scientific and pedagogic workers, research scientists, academic teaching staff of HEIs, postdoctoral students, postgraduate students and journalists.
The KSU rector Khussain Valiyev opened the conference. In the speech, Khusain Khassenovich reflected significance, importance and scale of the event and noted that the conducting of such conference became a good tradition, which effectively contributes to the development of scientific relations for many years, and also to stimulation and promotion of the innovative projects, interest increasing of students and young scientists to scientific and research work. Also the rector of the University emphasized that the conference allows exchanging information and experience with colleagues not only from other cities of Kazakhstan, but also from countries of near and far abroad. In concluding his speech, the rector thanked participants and guests for attention and participation in the International scientific and practical conference and wished everybody good health and big success.
The speakers of the plenary session were researchers from Universities of Russia, Czech Republic and Kazakhstan.
1. Vitezslaw Vilimek - PhD, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic. The topic of the report: Nonverbal communication as a component of intercultural contacts.
2. Maiya Valeryvna Uspenskaya - D.Eng.Sc., professor, head of the department of information technology of fuel and energy complex, ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation. The topic of the report: Universities 3.0: experience of University of information technologies, mechanics and optics.
3. Saken Koishybayevich Sheryazov - D.Eng.Sc., professor, department of electric supply of agriculture, Agro-engineering Institute of South Ural State Agrarian University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation. The topic of the report: Energy development - energy of the future: problems and challenges.
4. Safar Abdugaliyevich Koldybayev - D.Eng.Sc., professor, head of the department of philosophy of A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University. The topic of the report: To the question about social position of Alikhan Bokeikhan.
The work of the conference was conducted by 6 main sections:
1. Current issues of juridical science: institutional transformation, safety and anticorruption efforts;
2. Innovative and entrepreneurial sources of the new model of economic growth;
3. «Mangilik El» idea as a priority of the development of social and humanitarian sciences;
4. Digital and information technologies in the science, education and practice;
5. Innovative development of agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan: experience, scientific developments and perspectives;
6. Engineering sciences - basis of the third modernization of Kazakhstan.
Within the framework of the conference, current issues were discussed, which were directed on solution of institutional science and education problems and also on solution of the tasks for realization of the program of industrial and innovative development of Kazakhstan.
Participants of the conference and honored guests noted the high level of the conference organization in KSU.
KSU press secretar: Alla Chechetkina