On May 12, 2022, the working group of the #BaitursynovKRU of #ELBA project shared the results of the training held in #POLITO, Italy.
The participants of the training presented the most interesting ideas, sources of information to be used in teaching of Big Data disciplines.
The training covered the following issues:
- Review of elementary probability and univariate distributions
- Joint distributions, sampling distributions. Point estimation
- Confidence Intervals. Hypothesis Testing. Software for statistical analysis.
- Review of Computational Linear Algebra
- Basics of Algebraic Topology
- Persistent Homology
- Algorithms in Topological Data Analysis (TDA)
- TDA for Machine Learning
- Deep Learning and Topology
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
Professors and teachers who helped to convey this information to the audience:
- Prof. Roberto Fontana
- Dott. Marco Guerra