Baitursynov Kostanay Regional University trains PhD doctors in the following educational programs.
List of educational programs of the Doctorate
Arts and Humanities:
- 8D02201 History
- 8D02301 Kazakh Philology
- 8D02302 Foreign Philology (English)
- 8D02303 Russian Philology
Social Sciences, journalism and information:
Business, Management and Law:
- 8D04101 Economy
- 8D04102 Management
- 8D04201 Jurisprudence
Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics:
Information and communication technologies:
- 8D06101 Computer Science
- 8D06102 Information technology and robotics
Engineering, manufacturing and construction industries:
- 8D07101 Electric power industry
- 8D07102 Technological machines and equipment
- 8D08101 Agronomy
- 8D08201 Technology of animal products production
- 8D08701 Agricultural machinery and technology
- 8D09101 Veterinary Medicine
- 8D09102 Veterinary sanitation
For admission to doctoral studies, the applicant must have one of the following certificates confirming knowledge of a foreign language (English, German, French):
- IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System Academic) thresholdscore is not less than 5
- TOEFL IBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based test), thresholdscore is not less than 46
- TOEFL PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-based test), thresholdscore is not less than 453
- TOEFL ITP (Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program ), thresholdscore is not less than 460
Persons who have certificate TOEFL ITP (Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program ) pass additional testing on the knowledge English language before start introductory exam in doctoral studies .
The number of test tasks for additional testing for knowledge of the English language is 100 questions. The maximum score is 100 points.
Additional testing for knowledge of the English language is assessed in the form - "admission" or " non-admission " . You must score at least 75 points in order to receive a clearance rating .
The date, time and place of passing additional testing for knowledge of the English language are brought to the attention of applicants through their personal account of the information portal of the national testing center.
- DSH ( Deutsche Sprachruefung fuer den Hochschulzugang ) - level B2
- TestDaF-Prufung ( Niveau B2/Level B2)
- TFI ( Test de Français International ™) - not lower than level B2 in reading and listening sections )
- DELF (Diplome d'Etudes en Langue française) – level B2
- DALF ( Diplome Approfondi de Langue française) - level B2
- TCF (Test de connaissance du français) - not less than 50 points
Mandatory presence of the KAZTEST certificate ( levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 ).
For admission to doctoral studies, the applicant passes the EE (entrance examinations), which consist of four blocks:
- 1 block - Essay
- 2 block - Test to determine the readiness for learning. Consists of sections: critical thinking (elementary mathematics, interpretation of various forms of information), analytical thinking (analysis of academic and popular science texts, identification of hidden patterns, cause-and-effect relationships)
- Block 3 - Exam on the profile of groups of educational programs
- Block 4 - Interview (on the basis of the university)
The interview is conducted by the university for persons who have scored at least 60 points based on the results of three blocks.
Persons who did not score 60 points for the interview in three blocks are not allowed.
Persons who did not pass an interview at the university are not counted.
Applications for participation in entrance exams are accepted on the website of the National Testing Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan https://app.testcenter.kz within the following timeframes:
- from July 3 to August 3 of the calendar year;
- from 1 to 18 November of the calendar year.
Entrance exams are held during:
- from August 4 to August 20 of the calendar year;
- from November 19 to December 11 of the calendar year.
List of documents for admission to doctoral studies:
- Copy of an identity document;
- Document on education with the application (master's degree) (original);
- Certificate of KAZTEST ;
- Electronic certificate confirming knowledge of a foreign language (English, German, French);
- Medical certificate form 075-U;
- Six photographs 3x4 centimeters in size;
- Personal sheet on personnel records or other document confirming labor activity, certified by the personnel department at the place of work;
- List of scientific and scientific-methodical works (scientific publications, research plan, essays and other documents) for the last 3 calendar years ;
When providing an incomplete list of documents, the admission committee of the university does not accept documents
Admission of foreign citizens for doctoral studies on a paid basis is carried out based on the results of an interview conducted by the admission committees of the EHPE during the calendar year (documents on education issued by foreign educational organizations are recognized or nostrified in the manner prescribed by law).
Admission office address: Kostanay , st. Tauelsizdik , 118
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone numbers: